1. Personal data
We are Apagio Analysis, a limited company. We are registered in Greece under company number ********* and have our registered office at ******* Our VAT number is ********.
We may collect and process, upon your consent, the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We shall process your personal data for the below mentioned purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve the Website in order to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure.
3. Targeting cookies
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, i.e. we may share your information with selected third parties including: intercom.com (customer support ticketing service), Mailgun (E-mail Delivery Service), Mandrill (E-mail Delivery Service), as well as with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and for any of the above mentioned purposes that you have given your consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and in connection with our ‘Personal Data’ form, please read the information below, concerning the process of your personal data:
- Your personal data will be stored as long as the company you represent remains registered on our platform in accordance with the Contract Term. The data may continue to be stored after the expiration of the Contract Term for statistical purposes according to articles 5 & 89 of the Regulation, unless you notify us otherwise in which case we shall immediately erase all relevant data.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data (and if processed, information about the processing of the data) and/or rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- You have the right to request the erasure of personal data (‘right to be forgotten’) provided that one or more of the criteria of article 17 paragraph 1 of the Regulation is satisfied.
- You have the right to request the restriction of processing provided that one or more of the criteria of article 18 paragraph 1 of the Regulation is satisfied.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent, given for each purpose, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to request data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- You have the right to deny automated processing, including profiling, of your personal data, unless one or more of the criteria laid down in article 22 paragraph 2 of the Regulation is satisfied.
- In case of a personal data breach, we will notify, without undue delay, the competent supervisory authority, as well as the data subject.
- Upon the exercise of any of your rights, we will communicate with you within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months when necessary, taking in to account the complexity and the number of requests. If we take no action upon your request, we will inform you within one month of receipt of the request of the reasons for not taking action. Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may either (a) charge a reasonable fee taking in to account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested, or (b) refuse to act on the request.